Sunday, March 8, 2009

Camp FEAST

Camp FEAST is a NCC sec 1 camp. when we arrived there, we were excited about the activities they had planned for our 2D1N camp. We get to do flyng fox, paintball, archery and rock climbing. On the first day we did archery first. We had to move the bullseye onto the field in prepartion for shoooting.Each of us oly gets five arrows. Sadly I only shot 4 arrows as the lost arrow was damaged by the person who used it before me.Later, we went to the paintball station. We were instructed to stand behind a oil drum and use the gun to shoot the targets.There are nine targets about 4 meteres infront of you and 3 water bottles about 6 meters infront of you.If you are able to hit the water bottle,you are considerd a marksmen.(there is no ai assist or scope)I managed to hit one bottle,Hooray for me!!!!We did the flying fox too. after putting on the harness, we clinbed up the tower. On top, there were two lines. i Got a birds eye view up there. Many screamed their heads off when they zoomed down. Soon, my turn came,my harness was clipped to the line. The guy beside me wnet down screaming Vag*na.which was quite weird and funny. as went down, i could feel the wind in my ears.(i did not scream)the rest of the camp was fun but some parts were uneventful. Soon it was the next day and we had to go back home.Camp FEAST made us very exhausted but i felt that the camp was very meaningful and fun.(FEAST stands for Fun,Experincing,Adventurous,Sociable,Teamwork)

No comments:

Curosity kills the cat,DON'T CLICK IT (although there won't be any virus)