Thursday, April 2, 2009

Eloy's diary entry 2

The lieutenant of an army is supposed to be a great role model to his lesser ranking troops.On the contrary,I do not think so highly of him.His battle-hardened physical appearance might appeal to most but I,on the other hand,look into his heart. He was a violet and merciless person , I could see the excitement he possess when he kills-no , slaughters - the rebel soldiers. He might lack in charisma but makes up in his no-nonsense voice. I felt that he dislikes me ... ... I could melt under his sweltering gaze ... ... Maybe his characteristic helps him to keep us privates in line , but his fierce loyalty to his country is really admirable although he was working for a wrong faction.

No comments:

Curosity kills the cat,DON'T CLICK IT (although there won't be any virus)